Mari tengok...

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Berharap dapat 4-flat...

Ini kisah benar...
Pecah peluh berusaha menyiapkan 'projek baek' aku neh.hehee... Finally, I'm finished successfully to do its! This is about my Final Year Project during my studied at Universiti Teknologi MARA Shah Alam... So stress when thinking back the work-flow to buildup my robot... My Project names, 'Kapal Korek Hidung'..heh..just kidding...
It title is 'Aerial Compass Robot', the name so simple and short.. ease to remember its...Where it begins? Actually, I got an Idea when I'm in the toilet on early morning to get shower and ready to the class... It suddenly appear in my mind, frist question ask my self... Why would you create something a new type of robot? Selalu cume robot gune roda...From that, I'm get something as a new beginning..create a navigation robot by using a Helicopter as main medium in my project... The motif is, just navigate the direction..it will measure only north direction..and show the direction by flying towars the sirections..easy right..hehee... Sape-sape pown boley buat...
Boley la untuk pengajaran dan pengalaman diri sendiri... Teramat la memerlukan sumber-sumber kewangan yang memeningkan kepala...maklumla kena pakai duit sendiri..hehee.. So, an initiative, just let-go my third-wife, my lovely bass guitar...Kena jual jugak sebab takde pilihan dah... So sad... Overall cost for the robot worth to RM1600.. So expensive right..hehee.. Need a sacrifice to achieve our target.. It must! Not only love need a sacrifice... Betol kan???
Banyak dapat pengajaran daripada pembangunan Robot terbabit..hehee..ayat entah hape-hape... So, proceed to the robot development, from that, I'm also got a new relation with Robocorn team... Any problem face in my robot development, I will refer to them... They all so good, kind, and genius... Very much and much thanks to them...hehee... Bunga rose tok dorang!

3 comments:

  1. wow..juz impressed with dat rose,,hehe..but neway gud job fazmie..i noe u can do it..go.go.go..heheh..u already done too much on dis project..too many sacrifice rite???congrats...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehee..thanks mena..dis is juz to fulfill my FYP..but im enjoy to do dat..its fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya...i noe..falling in luv with that rite??heheh..neway..gud luck 4 u n hope dat i will see ur kapal korek idung 2 nanti..hehe

    ReplyDelete